A-Level, Upper Secondary, Lower Secondary,
Mastery Revision, Primary Education, Preschool.
Combines high quality language tuition with subject teaching and is designed for students leading to their GCE ‘O’ Level or IGCSE exams in 1.5 years to four years.
Honsbridge provides the perfect GCE ‘O’ Level/ IGCSE foundation for boys and girls, aged 11-17, seeking to prepare for secondary or higher education in Malaysia and overseas.
The Year 6 to Year 12 revision classes offer students a head start on English, Mathematics and Science subjects i.e. to build a solid foundation to excel in their IGCSE/ O Level examinations.
To register for the coming intake, please bring along the followings:
- Registration fee: RM500 (GST is not included)
- A photograph of Identification Card/ Passport
- 2 passport photograph
- Latest academic results and transcripts
- A completed application form as enclosed
- A aptitude placement fee: RM100 where necessary
We hope the information provided herein is timely and if there are questions or queries, please do ring us at 017-3208837 (Emma) or 017-3322252 (Dom) or HOTLINE: 1700-815188
Alternatively, drop us an email regarding your query on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you at the earliest.
What are the term dates in 2018 ?
- Term 1 – January 3 (Wed) – June 13 (Wed), 2018
- Term 2 – July 18 (Wed) – November 29 (Thu), 2018
Fees payable and instalments
Please note that there are a few instalment payments modes that you can opt for your convenience:
- Per term instalment (3 to 6 terms)
- Two instalments*
- Full payment*
* Note: All fees quoted are exlusive of 6% GST. Any questions, please contact us at 1700-815188.
All payments may be made by cash, and cheque only. For more details, please enquire for further details.